Terms and conditions
PARAGONAL RESOURCE ENTERPRISE 003010287-U
- For anyone collaborates or uses the service provided by AskTutor.my, he or she is deemed to have agreed to our Terms and Conditions.
- AskTutor.my reserves the right to alter the terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice. Should you not agree with our terms and conditions, you should refrain from using any service provided by us.
- AskTutor.my is not responsible for any wrong actions, miscommunication, etc. as a result of providing our services.
- When you partner with AskTutor.my as a tutor, AskTutor.my may collect information such as, but not limited to, your name, birth date, gender and academic qualifications. The purpose of collecting all this information is to suit and match our student’s preferences.
- Any individual who wishes to partner as a tutor of AskTutor.my must be at least 18 years of age and a Malaysian citizen or permanent resident who resides in Malaysia.
- Tutors who partnered AskTutor.my are required to provide accurate, valid, and current information about themselves when filling out any forms provided by AskTutor.my. Failure to do so may result in immediate termination of the partnership without any prior notification. Should there be any changes to the information you provided, you are required to keep it updated.
- AskTutor.my reserves the right to use your information for its intended purpose, for example, posting or publishing a tutor’s profile (no sensitive information) on social media platforms for attracting clients or sending it to the client directly. At any time, you may request AskTutor.my to remove your records and personal information in the database.
- AskTutor.my reserves the right to request copies of your original certificate to verify your qualifications or other purposes under the discretion of the management.
- Under any circumstances, tutors are prohibited to share or disclose student's, client's, AskTutor's personnel personal information without written consent from AskTutor.my. This action may result in immediate account suspension or termination.
- Conduct of Tutors
Tutors are required to conduct themselves appropriately in a professional and ethical manner. AskTutor.my reserves the right to terminate our partnership with tutors who do not abide by our Terms or whenever we deem appropriate upon the discretion of AskTutor.my, without prior notice.
The general rule of conduct includes, but are not limited to:
- Begin the class on time; do not be late, and do not end tuition early without the client’s consent; stay for the whole duration.
- Provide one-day advance notice when there are any changes in tuition, such as absence or cancellation due to sickness or any unforeseen circumstances.
- Any supplementary materials that cost money must be mutually agreed by both parties before purchasing the materials. AskTutor.my will not be responsible for any claims requested by any parties.
- No physical or verbal abuse is tolerated in all forms.
- In the event where the student is late for a session, the tutor may choose to but is not obligated to work beyond the scheduled end time, and the session will be charged at the usual price. If a tutor is late for a session, then it is the obligation of the tutor to arrange another tuition slot to make up the lost time.
AskTutor.my holds no responsibility or be liable to tutor for any loss, damage, expenses, payments or injury which the tutor may incur arising from the security or state or condition of any premises when the tuition service is provided to the client.
- Termination of Collaboration
- AskTutor reserves the right to end, refrain and terminate any collaboration with collaborating tutor at any time with or without prior notifications upon the discretion of the management.
- The tutor at any time may also withdraw themselves from collaboration with AskTutor by notifying the management in the form of writing.
Last updated : October 27 2020 19:02:26.